31. An Act directing the manner of Electing and Sumon-
ing Delegates &c to Serve in succeeding Assemblies
32 An Act for ascertaining the Bounds given to the use
of the Nanticoke Indians
33. An Act ascertaining Damage on protested Bills
34. An Act for marking and making the heads of Rivers
and Creeks &c passable for Horse and Foot
35. An Act for taking Special Bayle &c.
36. An Act prohibiting the Inhabitants of this Province to
carry Liquors to Indian Towns
37. An Act regulating Ordinaries &c.
38. An Act securing Persons rights to Town Lands
39. An Act declaring the Division of Several Counties to
be firm and Stable
40 An Act for settling Lands on Susannah Blaney
41. An Act for confirming the last Will of Charles Ash-
comb John Whinfel and John Burnam
42. An Act for Impost on Several Commodit'" Exported
43. An Act causing Jurors and Witnesses to come to Court
44. An Act for speedy Conveying publick Lett" and
45. An Act impowering Commrs of County Courts to levy
tobo for defraying County and Parish Charges.
46. An Act securing Merchts Tobo and others after received
47. An Act for relief of Creditors in England agt Bank-
48. An Act restraining the Extortions of Sheriffs &c.
49. An Act for confirming purchases made by County
50. An Act declaring how naturalizn fees shall be paid
51. An Act for the Encouragement of the Traders of this
52. An Act for naturaln of Otho Othoson
53. An Act prohibiting Pensilvania Trade
54. An Act Ascertaining the Gauge of Tobo Hhds.
55. An Act to Encourage Persons to build Watermills
56 An Act laying Impost of 3d p Hhd for defraying pub-
57. An Act providing Evidence to prove fforeign debts
58 An Act for securing Parochial Libraries
59. An Act for punishing Adultery and Fornication
60. An Act for paymt of Criminal Fees
61. An Act relating to Servants and Slaves &c.
62. An Act ascertaining the height of Fences &c.
63. An Act for direction of Sherriffs &c.
64. An Act reviving the Land Law &c.